Anonymous asked: 3 9 11 14 17 24 30 32 34 37 39 43 46 51 59 67 70 87 102 113 123 134 143 149
3. 3 fears- dying alone, losing my family, not making an impact on the world
9. best first date- my ex and I went for coffee after the SAT and talked nonstop for four hours and didn’t hold back at all. I learned so much that day.
11. what I miss- being in middle school and holding the world in my hand
14. do I have a crush- not particularly. I’m still mourning a loss in my life.
17. fav food- ice cream of any sort. or watermelon.
24. fav style of clothing- anything comfortable and monotone
30. fav band- right now? Vaccines
32. someone I love- my sisters (best friends, whatever you want to call them)
34. relationship w/ parents- I love them more than anything, even if we bicker on and off
37. tattoos/piercings I want- none. body holes and markings scare me shitless. they are so permanent!
39. do I hate my ex?- absolutely not. I might still love him but that’s up in the air right now.
43. how long does it take to get ready?- I cant be out the door in 10 minutes flat. It’s a mastered art.
46. who takes care of me when I’m drunk- never really have been
51. how often do I fake a smile?- it used to be every day. now I actually smile!
59. phobias- none in particular. I despise elevators though.
67. last book read- I just finished To Kill a Mockingbird for the third time
70. worst injury- I busted a lip when I was a kid. I’m lucky I guess.
87. had sex?- nope
102. drank alcohol- yup
113. cut myself- no
123. dyed my hair?- no
134. what do I want for my birthday- a college education and an ice cream cake
143. fav pizza topping- spinach
149. greatest achievement- college acceptance to Boston University